You’ve probably always been told that owning is the best way to go. At Brandermill Woods, it’s actually the complete opposite. Why? Well, first of all, there’s no huge buy-in or upfront cost. A close second is flexibility. At Brandermill Woods, you’re only committed to a one-year lease. If your retirement plans change, there’s nothing holding you back. When it comes to your retirement, renting beats owning, every time.
For many people, the idea of signing a long-term contract can feel overwhelming to say the least, especially when you’re talking about where to retire. If you’re one of those people, then you’ll have peace of mind knowing that there are no long-term contracts at Brandermill Woods. Residents sign a 12 month lease that is renewed automatically on an annual basis. If your circumstances change you can cancel your lease 30 days prior to the term without penalty. This way you have the peace of mind, should your retirement needs ever change in the future.
Monthly Service Fee
Just like most senior living communities, we have a monthly service fee. Your first question is most likely, “What is included in that fee?” Take a look below at everything included in your monthly service fee.
- All utilities including HD cable TV services and campus wide WIFI (excluding telephone)
- Complete maintenance
- $225 credit towards meals per person, per month
- Housekeeping services
- Around-the-clock security
- Touchtown Community Engagement Platform powered by iPads in every residence
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and nearby shops and services
- Scheduled activities and a robust monthly calendar
- Clubhouse with library, arts and crafts room, greenhouse, movie theater, chapel, game rooms, multiple dining options and wood working shop
- New Wellness Center with fitness center and wellness office
- Indoor therapeutic swimming pool with a wide range of aquatic classes for all fitness levels
- Full-time Wellness Nurse on-site Monday through Friday
- Daily fitness classes from aerobics and strength training to those specifically designed to enhance balance and build leg muscles, as well as a special class for those with arthritis
- Access to the extensive recreational amenities offered by the planned community of Brandermill, including a 1,700-acre lake as well as bike and walking trails
- Membership to the Brandermill Country Club - golf, tennis, swimming and more