Health Care Community – The Haven, Assisted Living, Memory Care
As of today, the COVID-19 positivity rate has increased to 22.05% in Chesterfield County. We have three (3) employees that have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quarantined at home.
We are testing all residents and Health Care employees today and Wednesday and twice next week. Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines required that we test twice a week until we are clear for two weeks with no new positive cases.
We continue to see symptoms of sore throat, severe lingering headache, sinus/head pressure, head congestion, runny nose, nausea, cough, and fatigue. If you have been exposed to someone that is COVID positive or are having any symptoms or fever, please DO NOT VISIT! To keep our residents safe, we are requiring all visitors to wear a surgical mask or a higher grade at all times while visiting their loved ones. Please ask the receptionist for a surgical mask if you do not have one.
Please continue to follow the core principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention.
- Be vaccinated for COVID-19 and get a booster shot when you are eligible.
- CMS recommends that everyone wear a mask in public, indoor settings.
- Avoid crowded spaces or spaces with poor ventilation or wear a mask in these spaces.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet.
- Follow CDC travel guidance.
- Follow quarantine guidance after exposure to someone with COVID-19.
Thank you, Mother Nature for reminding us to stop and take in the beauty of the world around us today!
Thank you to all our families and employees for your assistance in keeping our residents safe!