The following changes have been made to the current protocol at the Independent Living campus. We followed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Governor’s Executive Order to develop our protocols. As their guidance and regulations change, we will adjust our protocol. Stay tuned to BWTV channel 970.
- Brandermill Woods staff and Genesis Therapists who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks.
- Guests, contractors, and caregivers who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks. They MUST show their vaccinated card to the Front Desk after being screened at the kiosk in order to not have to wear a mask. If a card is not shown, they will have to wear a mask.
- Residents no longer have to wear a mask in the Salon.
Visitors (Local and Out-of-town)
- Visitors who are vaccinated are allowed to walk outside and in interior common areas, NOT including the dining rooms.
- Guidelines for visiting the Health Care Center are different than Independent Living. Please refer to the website, www.brandermillwoods.com to see the current visitation policy at The HCC.
- Starting on June 1, Therapy services will resume in the Therapy Gym located at The Health Care Communities. Since the building is regulated by CMS, surgical masks are required for residents and therapists in the Therapy Gym. The shuttle is available to provide transportation. Call ext. 250.
If you think you may have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms, please call your physician first and then call the Wellness Nurses. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kristen Moore at 521-8273. If you are not feeling well, please contact your physician and do not visit the common or dining areas. Thank you for your assistance in keeping our community safe and healthy.