Choosing the right community is a great way to make retirement one of the most enjoyable and carefree times of your life. When you move into a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), one of the biggest advantages is independence—independence to do what you want, when you want; and the independence that comes from maintenance-free amenities.
Since we just celebrated the independence of our country, now is a great time to highlight what independence at Brandermill Woods looks like. Here are the top 5 benefits to moving into an Independent Living CCRC:
- Enjoy your home without the hassle: On campus you have access to a full range of services and amenities such as complete maintenance, housekeeping services, around-the-clock security and more. This gives you the privacy and satisfaction of living without the hassle. You’re also free to decorate and furnish your space as you see fit.
- Experience an active social life: With the time you save not having to tend to household fixes and maintenance, you’ll have more time for activities such as joining your neighbor for a round of golf. Enjoy the time and freedom to have a social calendar that’s as packed or as free as you like. Our calendar of events is always up to date and includes a wide variety of fun activities, events and trips to suit your needs and interest.
- Connect with like-minded folks: Our campus is always alive with activity. This gives you the perfect opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and potentially form lasting relationships and bonds. Plan activities with neighbors, enjoy exciting events every month or dine at one of our fantastic restaurants.
- Get access to quality health care: At Brandermill Woods you’ll have access to top-notch healthcare neighborhoods which offer several levels of care. From Assisted Living to Memory Care to Skilled Nursing, we are here for you should your health needs ever change.
- Boost your health: Our state-of-the-art fitness center, coupled with the aforementioned benefits, help to boost your overall health and well-being. That’s because you’ll find yourself enjoying life, experiencing less stress and forming meaningful connections.
Join the other residents at Brandermill Woods who are enjoying independent living and making the most of retirement!