Brandermill Woods Retirement Community Volunteer Release of Liability Agreement
1. I accept the opportunity to volunteer for the Chesterfield, the Health Care Center, and/or the Holly Inn at Brandermill Woods. I recognize that I am a volunteer and not an employee; therefore, I am not entitled to any of the benefits or protections provided to employees under federal or state law, or the policies of Brandermill Woods (“Release Party”).
2. As consideration for the opportunity to volunteer at the Chesterfield, the Health Care Center, and/or the Holly Inn at Brandermill Woods and in recognition of my own personal benefit from participation in the volunteer program, I agree to waive any actions I have against Brandermill Woods, as provided in the terms below.
3. I hereby waive any rights for claims that I may have against any and all the Released parties’ respective officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers and representatives for any and all injuries, losses, claims, demands, liabilities or causes of action that may arise during my participation as a volunteer.
4. I hereby acknowledge that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, next of kin and legal representatives agree to waive any right to sue for money, damages, or any other relief from the Released Party.
5. I agree that in the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are deemed invalid by any judicial authority, the invalidity of such provision does not affect the legality or enforcement of the remainder of the Agreement.
6. I understand that the provisions of this agreement are legally binding under contract law and my acceptance of the agreement constitutes and express and final release of any and all claims against the Released Party.
I attest that I have read, reviewed and fully understand the contents of the above document and acknowledge
my acceptance by my signature below.